Publication set for 2016
Note: The numbered edition for this title is SOLD OUT. We are keeping a waiting list of customers for this edition, which you can be added to by ordering the Numbered edition in the drop down menu at the top of this page. You will NOT be charged for the book unless a copy frees up, at which point we will contact you to see if you are still interested in purchasing it.
In the little town of Palomo Grove, two great armies are amassing; forces shaped from the hearts and souls of America. In this New York Times bestseller, Clive Barker unveils one of the most ambitious imaginative landscapes in modern fiction, creating a new vocabulary for the age-old battle between good and evil. Carrying its readers from the first stirring of consciousness to a vision of the end of the world, THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW is a breathtaking journey in the company of a master storyteller.
As is the case with all of our “classic-revisited” titles THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW will contain a significant amount of bonus material:
- All editions will feature Clive Barker cover art expressly drawn for the book
- Brand new Barker black and white interior illustrations
Thanks, too, for the generosity of Phil and Sarah Stokes for:
- Handwritten pages from Barker’s first draft of the novel
- Notes (along with Bradbury-like doodles) from Barker
- Pages with Barker’s handwritten corrections from the first typed draft of the book
Additionally we have introductions from Owen King, Craig Davidson and Victor LaValle, and an afterword by Phil and Sarah Stokes.
For those purchasing the lettered edition get the signatures of King, Davidson, and LaValle, in addition to Barker’s.
Available to purchase for this title:
- 500-copy signed numbered edition – SOLD OUT – Waiting List Available
- Optional handmade bonded leather slipcase for the numbered edition
- 52-copy signed traycased lettered edition – ONLY TWO COPIES REMAIN!
SORRY, NO PAYPAL FOR ORDERS OVER $100