Although our publications of RICHARD MATHESON: COLLECTED STORIES Volumes One, Two, and Three contain most of Richard Matheson’s short stories (as do Offbeat and Gauntlet’s Darker Places) there are almost two dozen more that have never been collected together. These rarities are found in MATHESON: UNCOLLECTED, Volumes One and Two.
Included in Volume One is:
- Matheson’s only Star Trek script “The Enemy Within.”
- An introduction to “The Enemy Within” by George Clayton Johnson (who signs only the Lettered edition)
- Matheson’s unfinished novel Colony Seven, including his outline for the completed novel
- A selection of uncollected short stories:
He Wanted To LifeLife SizeMan With A ClubProfessor Fritz and the Runaway TrainPurge Among PeanutsThe PrisonerThe Last Blah in the Etc.Counterfeit Bills1984 1/2Pride
- Lettered Edition Only: Screenplay for “No Such Thing as a Vampire”
Volume Two includes two more unfinished Matheson novels, in addition to many more short stories.
Available to purchase for this title:
- 500-copy signed numbered edition
- 52-copy signed traycased lettered edition
“If you think you know all about Richard Matheson, think again! MATHESON UNCOLLECTED must be on your reading list.” –Zacherley’s Pick
“(Matheson Uncollected) illustrates the breathtaking breadth of his vision and talent. You’d better act fast…these books are going to get snapped up fast.” — Creature Feature
“When you take a few steps back to appreciate the astonishing amount of exemplary work that Matheson has done in every field of fiction, you’ll see why he is considered the true master and why Gauntlet’s Matheson Library (and Matheson Uncollected are) so important.” –Bookgasm
“Matheson Uncollected Volume One is a book is clearly designed to celebrate the enormous mark that Matheson has made upon the print and motion picture world.” — Doorways
There are no reviews yet.