We have 5 copies of the sold out Cemetery Dance anthology, DETOURS, edited by Brian James Freeman.The book is signed by many of the authors who took part (Chet Williamson, Owen King, artist Glenn Chadbourne) but not King or Barker. Ray Bradbury also contributed but did not sign. However, we have a bookplate with Bradbury’s signature we are adding to our 5 copies (a one of a kind collectible).
The cost is $100 and we’ll take orders on a first-ordered, first-served basis.
From Cemetery Dance, about the book:
Every now and then your favorite author takes a detour while writing a new novel: a chapter gets chopped, a connected short story is dreamed up, an essay about the book’s origins is composed, or an oddity is created on a day off.
Collected here together for the first time are detours by Stephen King, William Peter Blatty, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Kelley Armstrong, Michael Koryta, David Morrell, Michael Marshall and Michael Marshall Smith, Chet Williamson, Poppy Z. Brite, Stewart O’Nan, and Owen King.
Join these bestselling authors as they share the other works they wrote while they were writing the books you already know and love.
Table of Contents:
- “An Explanation” by Brian James Freeman
- “Memory” by Stephen King
- “When I was Twenty-four and Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth” by Dean Koontz
- “Peter and PTR: Two Deleted Prefaces and an Introduction” by Peter Straub
- “An Abandoned Fragment” by Ray Bradbury
- “The Hunt” by Kelley Armstrong
- “Winter Takes All” by Michael Koryta
- “Dead Image” by David Morrell
- “The Curious Odyssey of James Deacon (AKA James Dean)”/ “Where Darkness is the Only Light” by David Morrell
- “Spares: The Missing First Chapter” by Michael Marshall Smith
- “The Straw Men: Excerpt from Ch. 29, First Draft” by Michael Marshall
- “Ash Wednesday: The Missing Chapter” by Chet Williamson
- “Lost Chapter From the First Draft of Lost Souls” by Poppy Z. Brite
- “The Ghost Ship: An Unfinished Manuscript” by Stewart O’Nan
- “If There Were Demons Then Perhaps There Were Angels: William Peter Blatty’s Own Story of The Exorcist” by William Peter Blatty
- “The Curator” by Owen King
- “A Night’s Work” by Clive Barker
SORRY, NO PAYPAL ACCEPTED FOR THIS SPECIAL
There are no reviews yet.